Tasteful San Antonio: The Greetening
It’s time once again to see what Meetup.com mistakenly thinks might be sufficient to draw me out of my house this week. Join me for another exciting installment of Tasteful San Antonio: The Greetening, or, You Don’t Know Me, Meetup.com.
– Explore Triple-Description Neuro-linguistic Programming at the San Antonio Center for Life! Okay, no!
– San Antonio Monthly Polyamory Meet ‘n’ Greet. Vetoed due to the strong possibility that there will be a lot of people there who look like me.
–TPC Parkway 6-Mile Run at Cibolo Canyons Amenity Center. My idea of “amenity” does not in any way involve running six miles.
– De laatste lunch van het jaar! Hond in de goot!
– San Antonio Books & Mountain Bikes Dinner, Stonewerks @ the Rim. Books and mountain bikes, eh? I hope not at the same time.
– The San Antonio Social Society Presents: The 4th Annual RockGodFest Texas Renaissance Festival Camping Extravaganza! I don’t even know where to begin telling you what’s wrong with this one. It starts with “Social Society” and gets worse from there.
– San Antonio Dachshund Lowriders Monthly Meetup. Now, there’s two possibilities here: it’s a bunch of people who have lowriders and own Dachshunds, or it’s a bunch of people who actually ride around on Dachshunds. Either way, I don’t want to be within a hundred yards of it.
– End the Fed Rally: A Co-Presentation of We Are Change and the Bexar County Liberty Lovers! I…I just don’t have the right XXXXL American flag motif polo shirt.